The Systems Analyst (SA) will analyze, design, develop, document, and deliver accurate, well-tested modules/interfaces for production applications in a team environment, while providing leadership to team members. The SA provides technical assistance and often performs as a team leader. The SA is expected to share Subject Matter Expertise in one or more related areas. Additionally, the SA is responsible for cultivating and applying an understanding of Emerald’s methodology, policies, standards and internal/external controls. The SA interacts with internal/external Project Delivery partners, IT Infrastructure, and business representatives to analyze requests, deliver and support the required effort.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Accurately size complex requests, develop system and integration test plans, ensures high quality implementations through the application of Emerald’s methodologies and procedures.
• Provide systems incident support including after hours on-call rotation support.
• Deliver accurate and timely status updates as determined by their manager.
• Comply with Emerald’s methodology: enforce policies, standards, including internal/external controls.
• Serve in a leadership capacity and support the leadership of team(s) through all phases of the project methodology process for all tasks, with particular adherence for mid to large size tasks.
• Frequently interact with management and customers as required.
• Provide input in developing departmental policies and procedures.
• Participate in project planning, facilitate timely issue resolution, identify and track risks and deliverable scopes of projects, review and approve deliverables prepared by the project team when requested.
• Ensure documents are complete, current, and stored in appropriate location.
• Participate in the selection process of internal/external resources and interact with 3rd party vendors.
• Act as coach and mentor to team members.
Skills: Experience managing and implementing ERP system, reporting, and data management/business intelligence applications, CRM