The Graphic Designer will create designs that engage, attract and sell our Imprinted Sportswear brands. Creative projects will include: magazine layout & design, print and digital advertisements, emails, direct-mail pieces in various formats: sell sheets, presentations, website creative assets as well as onsite signage.
Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements that will also require a strong sense of concept development.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects for the following shows:
- Using creative assets from show campaigns, design engaging emails to complement messaging.
- Create print and digital advertisements to fulfill various advertising schedules.
- Develop printed collateral to support exhibitor sales and audience acquisition in the form of: direct mail, sell sheets and various other printed communications.
- Design website assets including header graphics, banner ads, and buttons.
- Maintain brand consistency among all show-related collateral.
- Design onsite signage that communicates the brand and creative campaign that include, aisle banners, directional signage and collateral for distribution.
- Layout of magazine
- Cover concepts
- Photo retouching and resizing
- Chart/graph creation
- House Ad design/Classifieds
- Special Section/Advertorial design
- Some Marketing design (ie: Media Kit)
- Keep brand consistent across all platforms including print, web and tradeshows
- Logo design
- Handle printing stationary for brand (including business cards, mailing labels, etc.)
- Create Directory Production Schedules
- 5+ years experience in graphic design role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Strong communication skills—ability to interface with marketing, sales and operations teams internally and outside creative agencies.
- Manage several projects both small and large in scope (e.g. print ads, web ads, HTML emails, PDF forms, brochures, postcards, directories, show signage).
- Strong conceptual thinking, design skills and upscale aesthetic.
- Brief and manage external suppliers and internal clients to ensure deadlines and requirements are met. • Highly organized with excellent communication skills.
- Highly focused attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional interpersonal and customer-service skills.
- Work independently and as a team player.
- Very clean, forward design aesthetic.
- Self-directed and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- A great attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Travel at least 2 times per year for up to a week is required.
- Design samples may be requested.
- Adobe InDesign CS6 or higher
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 or higher
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or higher
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Pro CS6 or higher
- Background in HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Quark Express 8.0