Manage projects from initiation through delivery across multiple departments. Meet the project requirements and manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Provide a high level of detail, build relationships and drive results to meet or exceed business objectives and timelines. Success in this role will require a high level of detail, the ability to work well with others, and the ability to drive results that meet or exceed business objectives and timelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Manage all aspects (conception to completion) of assigned internal projects and serve as the single point of communication for large scale, highly-technical projects.
• Work closely with internal/external business partners to understand and prioritize business goals.
• Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Manage the integration of vendor tasks while tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables
• Recommend and drive solutions and serve as an internal subject matter expert as it relates to the business or technology needs of the project.
• Through analytical thinking recommend courses of action to be taken in order to continue to grow and transform the business.
Individuals who have been most successful in this role begin with our organization with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to manage a wide range of diverse individuals and bring each member to project alignment and completion
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong organization skills with extreme attention to detail
• Superb written and oral communication is a must
• Experience managing and implementing ERP system, reporting, and data management/business intelligence applications, CRM
• 5-10 years of Project Manager experience with PMP certification highly preferred
• Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science/Finance) required
• MBA highly preferred
• Experience managing multiple projects with complex inter-dependencies
• Experience developing and managing complex project budgets
10% Travel required
To Apply: Send a cover letter explaining how you qualify for the above position, your resume and your salary requirements/history to email@example.com: SUBJECT: Project Manager