Ensure all trade show operation/logistical efforts are executed efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
- Support Operations Managers with all pre-show and on-site planning and management.
- Research and recommend new vendors and show decorations.
- Research and recommend cost savings measures directly related to operating expense.
- Manage costs to ensure expenses are within budget.
- Assist with new vendor setup and invoice processing.
- Assist with planning and executing of all special events.
- Update show management requirements document and send to vendors.
- Assist with food and beverage menu creation/orders and review/proof all BEOs. Update F&B budget and actuals.
- Assist with management of housing. Collect staff housing requests. Send out hotel confirmations to staff.
- Ghost hotel rates to ensure group rate is the lowest rate being offered at all hotels in group block.
- Assist with final hotel bill reconciliation and auditing.
- Create security packets and other on-site documents, as needed.
- Assist with the sponsorship contracting and fulfillment process.
- Collect all sponsor logos and submit for promotion and signage.
- Manage sponsorships on-site, as needed.
- Track and coordinate publication bin inserts, sponsor bag inserts and literature distribution at show entrances.
- Order and track promotional items.
- Collect and track EAC and exhibitor insurance certificates.
- Lead contact for pre-planning logistics and ordering materials.
- Contact ADA attendee requests and coordinate arrangements, as needed.
- Serve as a floor manager at other EE events, as needed.
- Travel pre-show and on-site as deemed necessary.
- Coordinate other responsibilities as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Takes charge in a positive way.
- Demonstrates initiative, leads by example and motivates others to follow.
- Respected by others for job/technical expertise and high standards maintained.
- Takes pride and ownership in delivering quality customer service.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Handles stressful situations with maturity.
- Cooperates with others and proactively contributes to a positive working environment.
- Puts company and departmental goals above individual interests-contributes to the development of team goals and plans.
- Attempts to see the value of others’ ideas and suggestions even if they differ from his/her own.
Planning & Control:
- Manages time wisely–proactive not reactive.
- Generates new ideas and concepts in operations and services.
- Handles multiple tasks accurately and works at an appropriate pace.
- Utilizes all available resources to meet deadlines.
- Communicates proactively with internal and external clients.
- Ensures client satisfaction through targeted measures.
- Develops an understanding of client business issues.
Problem Solving & Judgment:
- Keen ability to identify and resolve work related problems.
- Sets priorities and adopts strategies which balance short term and long range objectives.
- Finds answers and creates solutions with limited structure and/or specific direction.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
• College degree or equivalent industry experience