Emerald Expositions, a leader in the b2b tradeshow industry, is seeking an Operations Coordinator in our San Juan Capistrano office. This position will primarily support our JA New York and COUTURE jewelry shows.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist Operations Manager to build the JA New York show, from creating Plan of Operations for Facility, to Updating & Creating Vendor Show Orders, to main point of contact for various Pavilion leads, to entering Sign Orders, to making updates to Floor Plan and communicating Exhibitor Lists & Booth Changes and Cancellations to vendors etc…
- COUTURE Salon & Design Atelier lead, pre-show and onsite
- Assist Operations Manager on other high-level projects on COUTURE including but not limited to ordering/arranging Housing, Shuttle & VIP Car Service, providing options and ordering VIP gifts, and managing Shipping Manifest for all Show Management shipments etc…
- Answer Exhibitor and Sales questions within 48-72 hours for assigned tradeshows
- Manage and fulfill all sponsorships for JA New York from point of sale to onsite execution
- Manage and maintain the sponsorship budget for JA New York, including being able to provide line-item details and coding for processing invoices.
- Travel to other tradeshows to assist with events, sponsorships or other operational duties
- Assist the operations manager/director with tradeshow projects as needed
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience. Industry experience in tradeshows or conferences/events a plus.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working with multiple teams and communicating effectively both in person and in writing
- Solution-oriented and dedicated to excellent customer service for our brands
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and maintain meticulous records and communications
- Team player who is able to manage input from multiple sources
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times is essential
- Creative background or experiences
- Ability to travel, extensively at times