The Jewelry Group’s high energy Marketing Department seeks a Marketing Manager as a lead on planning, executing and managing all marketing efforts for B2C events in our portfolio. You will be an experienced brand marketer with an understanding of consumer outreach and audience acquisition.
You will build strategic marketing plans in support of business goals and interface with executive-level leadership. This position will report to the Marketing Director but also coordinate with other departments to promote marketing programs throughout the brand. You will need to maintain a thorough understanding of the business and the industry and understand how to translate that knowledge into solid marketing practices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Write and execute consumer and exhibitor marketing plans for the brand that include but are not limited to direct mail, email, print and web advertising, telemarketing
- Assist the Marketing Director in creating, executing and maintaining existing and new marketing programs
- Responsible for results reporting, tracking of projects, and budget tracking
- Leverage marketing expertise to align or adjust strategy to a changing business marketplace
- Identify potential partnership and sponsorship opportunities that will prove effective for the brand(s)
- Schedule and execute all print and web advertising on behalf of the brand(s)
- Manage all social media marketing and other special projects on behalf of the brand(s)
- Implement specific marketing strategies outlined in strategic plan
- Conduct market research activities such as surveys, intercept interviews, etc.
- Brief and manage all external suppliers and internal clients to ensure deadlines and requirements are met. Identify, analyze and assess new strategic opportunities that enhance attendee development and develop a plan to pursue approved opportunities
- Plan, budget and execute special events on show site and throughout the year to increase audience engagement and attendance
- Work closely with sales staff, understanding goals of the exhibitor to better drive attendee development
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Four year college degree required (preferably in marketing)
- 4+ years demonstrated B2C marketing management experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, particularly in terms of producing marketing collateral and sales materials
- Fundamental understanding of digital and social media
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with CRM software (Salesforce and Pardot a plus); able to learn and utilize new software applications
- Google analytics and SEM experience a plus
- Analytical yet creative; able to evaluate multi-source data while bringing a fresh perspective and new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to travel (approximately 15% annual for up to a week at a time)
- Previous tradeshow or jewelry marketing experience is a plus, but not required