The Digital Sales Account Executive will work with the Digital Sales Manager to uncover new Digital revenue opportunities with existing and new Emerald Expositions clients. Provide support to the Design Group Sales Team in the execution and fulfillment of Digital Media advertising campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Manager to explore and grow Digital revenue opportunities.
- Understanding of Digital creative specifications and deadline requirements.
- Verify inventory availability for new proposals and agreements.
- Create digital media proposals for prospects.
- Check newsletter tests against avails to ensure the scheduled ads are present.
- Manage billing issues to resolution.
- Timely execution of client email & direct mailings through our Vendor.
- Provide post campaign reports that include delivered impressions, open & clicks data for clients or the primary Account Executive.
- Excellent MS Office and Google Docs experience.
- Strong planning, organization and multitasking skills.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, a must.
- Some travel to conferences and trade show is required (approximately 10%)
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably B2B / B2C media
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business (Preferred)