The National Jeweler is an award-winning online news service for the fine jewelry industry that has been a staple in the industry for over 100 years. We are seeking a highly motivated New York-based Account Executive responsible for maintaining and growing sales of our full range of digital media products. This position is a terrific opportunity for an outgoing, energetic individual who wants to experience the exciting world of online media sales and marketing.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Prospecting to develop leads and drive new business. Developing and implementing an effective sales pipeline.
• Maintaining and servicing existing accounts, fostering strong client relationships to maximize satisfaction and repeat business.
• Working with third-party vendors to service client needs.
• Interfacing internally with billing, accounting and production.
• BA/BS degree with a minimum of 2 years of media sales experience, preferably in digital media sales.
• Highly computer literate with fluency in digital sales language and online ad vehicle sales development.
• Experience with client database management systems.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Able to work via phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Professional demeanor.
• Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with an attitude for bottom line responsibility.
• Some travel necessary
It is the policy of Emerald Expositions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F