We are looking for a dynamic, customer-service oriented individual to assist in the centralized billing for multiple tradeshows we produce. If you have experience in billing, light accounting, tradeshow operations, and sales support, this role could be you. If you have a passion for detail and want to be part of a dynamic tradeshow producer, we invite you to apply.
Purpose of the Role:
• Function in a centralized billing service role to work on multiple shows
• Customer service and customer account maintenance
• Provide assistance to sales team with orders
• Coordination of Sales and Operation floor planning
• Light accounting
- Process incoming contracts for new booth space
- Send invoices twice weekly for Accounts Receivable to exhibitors
- Reply to customer emails and a questions regarding their booth space payments and billing instructions
- Keep clean contact data of all companies to have consistent address formatting and accurate contact information for all customers
- Manage data flow from AR system to online public sites
- Assist site developer with data flow issues and clarity
- Assist sales with floor planning and plotting companies
- Resize, merge, and build booths not currently on the floorplan to allow different configurations for sales to plot companies
- Work with GFD to ensure proper approval of all forms for changes to a company’s financial record
- Organize and file all online forms, scanned contracts, and sales forms appropriately to ensure easy access to all company records
- Assist sales with customer questions regarding payment structure and online contract inquiries
- Produce reports for sales, marketing, and operations to assist with their daily functions
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits of shows to ensure proper data and accountability
- Convert Insertion orders to Contracts daily or when requested by sales
- Ensure quick responses and execution of requests made by sales via email, and the ability to do so without face-to-face communication
- Manage customer records to ensure proper invoicing
- Review multiple line item spreadsheet for accurate invoicing and billing notes for exceptions
- Invoice up to 15 magazines twice monthly
- Void, cancel, and rebill any contracts or invoices that need revision by sales
- Reply to customer emails in a specified generic email box, and relay customer messages and comments to the appropriate Account Executive
- Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent experience
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Order entry into a2z and TMM billing tools.
- Plot booths in system and perform maintenance of floor plan
- Manage internal and external order inquiries
- Review and manage customer account/order status
- Maintain strict audit controls.
- Serve as a liaison for Account Executives
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Well organized, flexible and multi-task oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills, written and oral and the ability to use good judgment.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent internal and external customer service.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced work environment.