This is a sales position for the Photo Group; WPPI and PhotoPlus Expo. Sales Executive will manage existing account base and canvass the market for new business and will be responsible for managing a territory of accounts within an assigned, targeted advocate accounts that are essential to the show’s success. The Account Executive position requires prior inside and outside sales experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
- Search for new business via the web, publications, referrals, and by attending competitive events.
- Develop integrated sales proposals for customers • Manage territory of alpha accounts, existing accounts (renewals) and key advocate accounts
- Communicate with new and existing accounts via phone, in person at their offices and by email.
- Sell print advertising (show guide), sponsorships and online advertising to customers in order to complement the customers show experience.
- Maintain pipelines of accounts for booth and sponsorship sales.
- Maintain all communication notes in CRM software provided.
- Participate in industry events (PDN’s Annual, PDN’s 30, Gallery Events).
- Work with team to achieve overall show goals.
- Able to travel approximately 10% to 20% of the time, annually.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build new relationships and grow existing ones
- Customer service oriented, focus on client satisfaction
- Well versed in industry technology and trends.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented in a deadline driven, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, possesses entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work effectively on a team; “team player”
- Computer savvy with high comfort level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); able to learn new systems such as CRM systems.
- Prior sales experience (3+ years).
- Prior experience in the photo industry, a plus.
- Experience with publishing and trade shows, a plus.
- College degree is required.