COUTURE Las Vegas, held annually at the luxurious Wynn Resort, is the most exclusive and intimate destination for the luxury jewelry and timepiece market. Catering to an elite community of renowned heritage brands, emerging design talent, the finest retailers and award-winning media from around the globe, COUTURE is the premier event where the jewelry industry gathers to connect, collaborate and conduct business.
Working closely with the Show Manager to help grow the COUTURE brand domestically and internationally. This position will assist in achieving sales targets through customer relations and sales support.
Essential Functions/Job Duties: *
- Work closely with customers on exhibit space and sponsorships for assigned events to meet and exceed revenue budget.
- Maintain customer service throughout the show cycle to maximize exhibitor participation
- Conduct sales campaigns as designed by the show manager
- Develop and sell custom sponsorships to customers
- Assist with sales for show guide advertising for assigned events by selling print ad space
- Meet individual and team sales goals
- Maintain established customer base while identifying and “vetting” new customers through prospecting and timely fulfillment of customer requests
- Database entry and maintenance – maintain and update history and relevant fields in show management system
- Assist Accounting with collections as needed
- Build strong relationships with influential and/or advocate accounts
- Participate in local and national jewelry events while maintaining a professional representation of the COUTURE brand
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 2-3 years of sales experience; experience within the jewelry or luxury market is ideal
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; detail oriented in a deadline driven, team-oriented environment
- Self-starter who will take input and direction well, and is comfortable working in a collaborative work environment
- Computer savvy with high comfort level with MS Office and in learning new computer systems
- Competent in performing Internet research
- Fast and accurate data-entry skills
- Ambitious customer service background and experience
- Able to travel up to 25% of time (will involve weekends)
*list is not all-inclusive; additional duties will be assigned as required